December – gifts, parties, school vacations, religious celebrations, hustle and bustle. But, December is also the end of the year, a time to reflect on what has happened in 2017. Mind Matters has had a good year, serving between 250-300 clients. Our Board of Directors remains stable, skilled, and dedicated. Our staff remains professional and compassionate. Our clients remain our heroes.
Mind Matters serves those individuals and families affected with autism spectrum disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADD/ADHD, and learning disabilities. We provide a comprehensive array of services and treatments including diagnosis, treatment plan and treatment, assessment and evaluation, individual and family counseling, educational assessments and a variety of educational programs, social skills groups and dietary and supplemental interventions. We are with our patients all the way, but, they do the work every day, day after day. Along the way, we, together, strive for each person to reach his/her maximum potential.
Donors and grantors are the final part of our team. Without them, we couldn’t survive. 66% of our funding comes from donors and grants, with the remaining 34% coming from patients and insurance.
So amid all the business of the season, I would like to take a moment to thank each team member. We couldn’t do anything without you! Remember, as one lovely lady told me, take a moment and step outside your door and look up at the heavens and enjoy the beauty of the stars and the moon and the sky available to us all.
For more information and/or to make a donation, visit our website www.mindmattersclinic.org, call us at 209-728-2184, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Holidays to All and Thank You